The First Nations Human Resources Development Commission of Quebec (FNHRDCQ) is looking for Interviewers to conduct a survey on the Indigenous workforce profiles in the spring of 2024. The incumbents will be responsible for collecting the information needed to compile these profiles using an electronic survey. Different collection methods, such as door-to-door and phone calls, will be used depending on respondents’ availability. These profiles are intended to generate positive socio-economic benefits for Quebec’s First Nations.
Required experience and qualifications
- Do you want to work for an organization whose mission is the personal and professional development of First Nations?
- Are you familiar with survey methodology and comfortable working in a computerized environment?
- Do you have good interpersonal and listening skills?
- Are you organized and detail-oriented while being able to work under minimal supervision?
- Are you fluent in French and/or English?
- Do you have a high school diploma or relevant experience?
- Asset: Having a valid driving license and access to a vehicle in good working order.
Job posting period
Until 2024-03-08 at 17:00