Coordination Officer (Abitibi-Témiscamingue)
The Coordination Officer is responsible for implementing the Abitibi-Témiscamingue’s FNI Regional Joint Committee Action Plan. To this end, he/she develops the partnerships necessary, communicates information with the members of the Joint Committee and mobilizes the committee members and partners. The incumbent works closely with Indigenous and governmental stakeholders and regularly visits the Joint Committee members to understand the region’s realities better.
Required experience and qualifications
- Are you familiar with the realities of the First Nations and Inuit of Quebec, and do you want to contribute to their professional development?
- Do you have good abilities to develop and implement action plans, and coordinate and facilitate work meetings?
- Do you have experience in writing activity reports?
- Can you easily mobilize target partners and maintain healthy collaborative relationships?
- Are you a team player who doesn’t hesitate to lend a hand to get things done?
- Do you have a diploma of college studies or a university degree in administration, project management or another relevant field?
- Do you live in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region?
Job posting period
Until 2023-12-19 at 17:00