The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing general administrative tasks related to the mandate and objectives identified by the Coordinator of the Employment and Training Service Centre (ETSC). They greet and assist urban clients, and manage files, documents, equipment, and office supplies. They are also responsible for drafting various memos, emails, minutes, etc., and managing communications and digital classification of multiple files.
Required experience and qualifications
- Can you easily relate to the following quote? “A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- Are you known to be dynamic, professional, sociable, autonomous, and rigorous?
- Do you identify with the following skills: outstanding customer service, effective document classification and fluency in French and in English?
- Do you want to work for an organization whose mission is the personal and professional development of First Nations?
- Do you have experience or training in secretarial or administrative work?
Job posting period
Until 2024-02-14 at 17:00