The Strategic Advisor assists management in dealing with strategic and policy issues related to First Nations employment and training. They assess the impact of all new developments concerning strategies, budgets, agreement renewals, federal and provincial programs, and projects. They also advise management on the Commission’s strategic orientations.
Required experience and qualifications
- Do you have a good understanding of Indigenous community realities?
- Do you know how the federal and provincial governments work and have a thorough understanding of the labour market and employability and training networks and organizations?
- Do you have excellent finance, project management, statistics and research and development (R&D) skills?
- Can you analyze complex situations and have an overall strategic vision to implement the necessary actions to achieve the objectives?
- Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English?
- Do you have five years of experience in business administration, project management or R&D, and a master’s degree in business administration or mathematics (asset: training in Indigenous management)?
Job posting period
Until 2023-06-21 at 17:00