FNIYES Project Manager
The FNIYES Project Manager is responsible for the deployment of the First Nations and Inuit Youth Employment Strategy (FNIYES)’s program. To this end, the incumbent implements the program and promotes it to the communities. He or she then monitors projects proposed by the communities, collects data to produce the reports required by the program, and identifies best practices.
Required experience and qualifications
- Are you familiar with the realities of the First Nations and Inuit of Quebec, and do you want to contribute to their professional development?
- Do you have extensive knowledge of the labour market, the networks and institutions dedicated to employment development, the school and community environment, and the program and service offers?
- Do you have good abilities to develop and implement action plans, and coordinate and facilitate work meetings?
- Do you have experience in writing activity reports?
- Can you easily mobilize target partners and maintain healthy collaborative relationships?
- Do you have a diploma of college studies or a university degree in project management or another relevant field?
Job posting period
Until 2023-09-15 at 17:00