Get support from our employment counselors who can help you explore training or career options. Or ask them to direct you to external organizations that can help you develop your employability profile.
General Training (prerequisites)
General training provides the necessary prerequisites for vocational or college training.
- Educational programs and learning progress
- First Nations Adult Education School Council
- Remote First Nation Adult Education(french only).
- Pre-University and Continuing Education
- Obtaining a certificate of training for a semi-specialized profession and / or socio-professional insertion of adults.
- Essential Skills and Literacy
Vocational Training (return to work)
You plan a return to school, vocational training could help you to enter the job market. Many options that match your preferences and abilities are available to you.
- Consult the training programs: https://www.srafp.com/?langue=en
A multitude of products and services directly related to education and other specialized training information are available.
- Inforoute Vocational and Technical Training
- Search for a training program;
- Welcome,reference,counseling services and coaching(french only)
- Education and Higher Education, Quebec
Complementary Training (recognized by industry)
Here are some options; first aid courses, language, security, or license, certificate, permit.